|Justin Clausen, Operations Manager
The Operations Division maintains the City's water distribution system, sanitary and storm sewer systems, policy for protection of public right-of-way trees, storm damage tree clean-up policy, streets, alleys, bridges, bike paths, cemeteries, and public right-of-ways.
Streets Supervisor, Dave Cole, 515-239-5548, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repair and maintenance of over 248 miles of street
- Street sweeping to remove dirt and debris
- Ice control measures and snow plowing
- Bike path system maintenance
- Storm sewer system maintenance
- Diversion of above-ground water runoff into storm sewers
Utility Maintenance Supervisor, Dale Weber, 515-239-5551, email@example.com
- Water distribution system repair and maintenance
- Sanitary sewer maintenance and line flushing to prevent blockages
- Sewer and water line locating prior to excavations
Public Works Operations
2207 Edison St.
Ames, Iowa 50010