Access to Pay City of Ames Tickets On-Line
will be unavailable Friday, April 28 3:00 p.m. - Monday, May 1 8:00 a.m.
for a software update
Pay City of Ames Tickets On-Line - tickets will appear the following business day after 8 a.m.
If the amount due listed on our web site does not match the amount printed on your ticket,
please contact the Parking Cashier at 515-239-5283.
Pay Outstanding City of Ames Parking Tickets
(Unavailable daily between 6:30 pm- 7:30 pm for nightly processing)
Tickets may also be paid
- At City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm; or
- By mail to Parking Cashier, City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames, IA 50010; or
- In the drop box on the east side of City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames; or
- In the Campustown drop box located in the 200 block of Welch Avenue
If you have questions about the amount owed or payment options, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by telephone at 515-239-5283. The following information will be needed to review tickets and outstanding balances:
- License Plate Number and State,
- Ticket Number
- Name and Address.
Parking tickets may be appealed through the office of the Chief of Police. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact by telephone at 515-239-5133 - Police Desk or 515-239-5130 - Administration.